AGA stuffing balloons as a team, without talking. But it's a card game-there are no actual balloons.
£5.00 Sold out
SPECIAL DEAL until 7th December - buy 3 games and get a gift of:
In A Bind Jr (a sillier version of the game that led to Yogi)
7 different stickers with a variety of creatures, puns, and lovely messages.
You can buy mix-and-match the 3 different games.
Stuff ten balloons full of objects, avoiding any of the balloons popping.
3-5 players. With a variant for 2 players
5-15 minutes to play
For ages 8+ maybe?
A game designed for release at UKGE 2022, to celebrate the fact that Bez would be literally stuffing games into balloons.
Players co-operatively fill 10 balloons with objects. Each object card has a weight and spikiness.
Each pile must have a card from every player, but most of them have to be played face-down! Also, you can't talk.
By using facial expressions and intuition, and learning the nature of the deck, you will learn what your teammates are likely to play and play better cards.
If any 'balloon pile' has a weight or spikiness rating that's too high, the balloon has burst, and the game is over.
Try to fill 10 balloons to win the game!
This is a BEZZY BUDGET BAG. Do not expect luxurious component quality. Expect a silly thing that I tried to do with the minimum amount of effort. Having said that, the typeface is a custome thing drawn by me (Bez) and assembled by Krys. I'm quite proud of it.
- There is NO BOX. Just the cards in a resealable plastic bag.
- The rules are on the backs of the front/back 'covers' and another card, to keep prices low.
- the game hasn't gone through as much testing as I'd like. I'm very proud of the game but another year of testing would undoubtedly see a number or two tweaked. Also, the graphics could be improved.
- Nothing is perfect. Bezzy Budget Bags are a way to remind myself to just get stuff done.
On the good side:
- simple rules (easy to learn)
- a silly theme
- each card reveal can be quite tense.
- winning is very possible, but is also an achievement to be proud of.
- 5 unique creatures that you get to be.
- ten unique objects that make some thematic sense.
- spikiness/weight numbers that have interesting ramifications. Winning is partially a case of learning what is possible.
- a fun way to learn addition/subtraction
£3 UK regardless of quantity.
£5 elsewhere, and £2 extra for each game.
Buy more stuff to save money on shipping.
I will also be selling this at the major UK cons, so feel free to buy in person to avoid shipment charges. Or to try before you buy.
I post things out once a week, on a Wednesday or Thursday.