A game about WEE WHIMSICAL CREATURES and trying to identify them after someone makes noises.
Making noises. Working out what a secret target creature might sound like.
1-2 minutes per player.
For ages 6+ although younger players can enjoy it with some assistance.
This is a BEZZY BARGAIN BAG. Do not expect luxurious component quality. Expect a silly thing that I tried to do with the minimum amount of effort.
- There is NO BOX. Just the cards in a resealable plastic bag.
- The rules are on the backs of 7 number cards, to keep prices low.
- the game hasn't gone through as much testing as I'd like. I'm fairly sure the rules are fun but the way they are written could probably be improved.
- there are some small tweaks that I'd prefer to make. Some creatures are a bit too 'normal' for my liking. But nothing is perfect. Bezzy Budget Bags are a way to get more stuff done.
On the good side:
- it's silly
- most of the creatures are a bit weird.
- it's accessible.
- since it's all line-drawings, you can let folk colour in the games. I suggest the winner colours in a creature.
- the generous points system incentivises good noises, but also makes people feel satisfied.
I will also be selling this at all the major UK cons, so feel free to buy in person to avoid shipment charges. Or to try before you buy.
Sent from Poland. These copies were produced in the EU and are marginally different - they are bridge sized (slightly smaller width) and will not have any Bezzy doodles.
£2.50 Poland regardless of quantity.
Buy 2 or 3 games at once to save money on postage. (4 copies isn't cheap to send in a single package.)
Because the postage does not combine with other games, please choose the number you want from the drop-down menu.
We aim to process all orders once a week - on Wednesday/Thursday.
Poland copies will arrive in a few days. European countries a week-ish. USA and other far-flung countries may be up to 4 weeks.